Live in it.....Love it.

I believe if you are going to live in it, you should LOVE it. You should be excited to come home to it everyday and be proud to show it off. I want to inspire you to make your home what you have always dreamed of. It doesn't matter how big or small the space is, it is what you do with that space that makes all the difference. I'll show you how I make our home something that we live in....and love it and I will show you how I do that on a budget.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Inspirational Eye Candy - Outdoor Spaces

It's Spring & I want to get outside already, BUT since we just had some snow here on Long Island yesterday morning, it seems like Mother Nature has some other plans for a little while longer.  {haha}  No worries, snow is gone already.  Anyway, I thought we would all like to dream a little more about the warmer weather.  Enjoy!!!









I hope you are looking forward to the warmer weather like I am.  Well you might already be enjoying warmer weather depending on where you are from.  What is the weather like where you are right now.  I'm really looking forward to BBQ's, firepits and relaxing outside.  Stay tuned for a few posts about our own yard....think pavers, green grass, gazebo, seating & dining area!  It was our next largest project we had done at our home.

Thanks for stopping by.  I would love to hear from you, so please leave me a message.  Have a great weekend everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...