Live in it.....Love it.

I believe if you are going to live in it, you should LOVE it. You should be excited to come home to it everyday and be proud to show it off. I want to inspire you to make your home what you have always dreamed of. It doesn't matter how big or small the space is, it is what you do with that space that makes all the difference. I'll show you how I make our home something that we live in....and love it and I will show you how I do that on a budget.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Inspirational Eye Candy - Outdoor Rooms

I'm really feeling the Spring season lately, so I figured I would post some beautiful inspiration pictures so we can all get some ideas for the Spring/Summer seasons.  You can also check out this post for some more ideas.

This is a beautiful sun room.  It's like the outdoors are indoors in this home.  So relaxing!!!  Love the green and brown together.

What a great porch!  Dining space and seating space.  It's awesome to have your Dining Room and Living Room outside too.

Here is a closer look at the seating area that was in the background of the above picture.

Now that is a deck, well decks, I could relax on.  I love the slate blue that they used.  It goes so beautifully with the light yellow pillows and the light color house.  This picture just screams "come on outside and relax the whole day with no worries in the world".  Well that is what it says to me.

Here we have Rust Red and Brown accessories.  All those pillows and all of those couches.  What a great entertaining space.  I dining area in the background with an umbrella for shade.  Checkout the awesome wood ceiling.

Now this is pool side seating at it's best.  I would never leave.  White never looked so good.....with the wood decking and the blue water.  Simple yet very relaxing.

Nice comfortable backyard with seating and dining areas.  Brick Red with Sage accents.

Love the dark wicker with the lime green accents.  And the cute doggies in the background.  Nice touch.

What a great cover deck.  We are doing to be doing something similar with our cover patio area.  I want to put up some outdoor curtains to soften things up and I also want to paint the wood white on the ceiling.  Upstairs from or cover patio is our Sun Room that isn't done yet, but that will be an on going project to pull that room together.

Check out the wicker color on the seating area set.....a nice blue green....To go with the gorgeous water in the background I'm sure.

Now who says you can't have fun with "Pink" outside.  I love this outdoor space.  White with pink accents.  Love it.  Girlie, yet sophisticated and relaxing.

One more pink & white inspiration.  Gorgeous!

I always shop around for my outdoor furniture and accessories.  I know some stuff can be expensive, but waiting to the end of the season for sales on furniture is always a great idea.  I always check out Target, Kmart, Walmart, Pier 1, JCPenny, Lowe's, Home Depot and Home Goods, for outdoor furniture or accessories.

I hope this has inspired you in some way.  I know I'm ready to start BBQing and sitting outside relaxing.  I can't wait to really enjoy our backyard this year.  We still have a little bit of work to do.....planting, but we are almost done.  Stay tuned for our outdoor project.  It took us a while to get to this point, but we are loving our yard now.  Can't wait to share pictures with you.

Thanks for stopping by.  I would love to hear from you, so please leave me a message.  Have a great day everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...