Live in it.....Love it.

I believe if you are going to live in it, you should LOVE it. You should be excited to come home to it everyday and be proud to show it off. I want to inspire you to make your home what you have always dreamed of. It doesn't matter how big or small the space is, it is what you do with that space that makes all the difference. I'll show you how I make our home something that we live in....and love it and I will show you how I do that on a budget.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Inspirational Eye Candy

I love exploring the internet for "Inspirational Eye Candy for the Home".  I have so much saved up and I plan on sharing them with you, but just a little at a time.  I don't want to give anyone Eye Candy overload.

I have fallen in love with Blue & Orange for decor in the home.  The color orange is not just for the Fall season anymore.

Love this Living Room. Neutral on the walls, neutral sofa's, pops of orange on the curtains & pillows, blue accent chair & ottomans.  But check out the fun black & white rug. Still a comfortable and yet airy feeling room.

Look at that rug with dark hardwood floors.....Gorgeous!!!  OK, there isn't blue in this room, but I just loved the rug and curtains with all the other neutrals in the room.

In this Living Room, I love how they brought in lots of natural materials.  The chair, coffee table, & even the rug looks like a cotton material.  A white room never looked so good with Blue & Orange mixed in. There is even an architectural ceiling.

Look at all of this great pattern through out the room.  There is pattern in the sofa, pillow, curtains that are very subtle, but that bolder orange pattern ottoman is gorgeous!  Neutral walls and rug which really keep the room feeling open and light.  And I love that the ottoman has dark wood and everything else has light wood. It's probably one of the focal points in the room.

 This Living Room has blue walls, with the pop of orange in the pillows, art and some of the furniture even.  But that chocolate sofa and brown leather chairs really make the room feel warm and comfy.  Love the white trim and mantle.

Love this room.  It's bright and simple, but pleasing to the eye.  Lots of neutrals, but the pop of orange and blue bring the room to life.  Look at the texture in the rug and the pillow.  Gorgeous high ceilings with beautiful white trim.  The curtains aren't to bold or over powering for this room at all.  And with all the straight lines in this room, I love the round side table they brought in. 

This Living Room is very Beachy feeling to me.  Look at the walls and the then darker wood floors.  Love dark and light woods together in a room.  Gorgeous!!!  This room has just small splashes of blue & orange in it.  The rug, the pillows, the throw, curtains and the lamp shades.  I could sit in that room for hours and just be completely relaxed.

Well I hope you have enjoyed the Eye Candy.  I know I feel much more relaxed  & inspired after looking at these pictures.  Until next time......enjoy!

Pictures from www.decorpad.com
Jen

4 comments:

  1. My 7-year old son's favorite color is orange...and therefore, requested an orange bedroom! We ended up going with orange stripes on his walls.

    Truth be told, I'm proud of him for thinking outside the box and loving such a bold color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really been feeling the citrus colors lately, and have decided that this weekend I will be DIY'ing some bright yellow and white striped roman shades for my bedroom...I think it will be just the brightness the room needs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the boldness you have both gone for in your homes. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. La plupart des  robinets vente en métal pour salle de bains et cuisine équipée avec un double-clic ou un robinets cascade. Dans le seul robinet est généralement moins cher, parce que c'est un moyen de transformer l'eau chaude, l'eau froide autrement que d'une poignée ou un bouton. robinetterie baignoire avec deux robinets, un de chaque température de l'eau. Ce type est généralement plus cher, mais il peut permettre à l'utilisateur grace à l'robinets LED l'eau chaude et froide mélangée pour obtenir leur température idéale. Les deux tap-tap sont habituellement faites de métal, et de finitions en laiton et chrome et mitigeur douche de nickel.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...