Live in it.....Love it.

I believe if you are going to live in it, you should LOVE it. You should be excited to come home to it everyday and be proud to show it off. I want to inspire you to make your home what you have always dreamed of. It doesn't matter how big or small the space is, it is what you do with that space that makes all the difference. I'll show you how I make our home something that we live in....and love it and I will show you how I do that on a budget.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tablescape Redesign

I love trying to come up with new tablescapes for my Dining Room table.  So I have decided to share a couple of different tablescapes with you.

This is what the table looked like in the Spring.  Simple & Elegant.



Then in the Summer.  Light & Airy.




Then the Fall.  Warm & Not just right.  It was missing something.  So I went back out shopping to find something else to add to the tablescape.



This is what I eneded up with.  Warm and Layered.  I added the table runner, and the two wired pumpkins and spaced everything out to take up more area on the table.  Lots of texture on this table now.







Table Ruuner - Target
Wire Pumpkins - Target
White Vases - Ikea
Wicker Pumpkin - Home Goods
 
Next up my Master Bedroom.



Roomspiration

~Jen

2 comments:

  1. Jen, you do such a fabulous job with your tablescapes! I love the wire pumpkins and the warm look of your fall tablescape. Thanks so much for linking up to Roomspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...